Internet feed Newbie help

I have 2 computers for this setup.  Both have win2000 pro.

Machine1 has always been used for order entry and e-mail and has ZA for
a firewall thru a
single ADSL connection
which only allows for 1 IP address running at a time.
Machine2 has always been used for TS4 connected to satellite but is now
available to use
for Esignal with Dynastore.

The machines are not networked and I have no experience with internet
data feeds. I also have
1 spare phone line that is currently doing nothing.

What would be my hardware setup so that the Machine2 TS4 monitor(s) now
works on
Esignal instead of satellite.? I'd prefer to keep TS4 on Machine2, not
just use the monitor(s).
There are currently no routers, switches, network cards, etc on either
machine.

thanks, dbs