Re: OddBall as a market timing tool

Bob said:
>Just because a tool can't be coded or mechanized does not mean it has no
>value in trading.

In this case, to a large extent, it CAN be coded and mechanized! I'm saying
the "tool" DOES have value.

I said:
>I take back what I originally said about the ticki being
>a waste of time and I want to thank everyone that brought
>it back to my attention. *****It is indeed a fine tool*****

I mean it! It's just there's a twist....

>I guess we are now entering the realm of discretionary versus systems...

I'm NOT making that arguement.

I'm a hybrid trader, somewhere between the two, but since I own
a computer, sometimes it's nice to test ideas.... You know, it's
like that old quote: "Don't cloud the issue with facts."

I guess we shouldn't get off topic and try to code trading ideas into
***Omega's EL*** on the ***Omega List***..... that would be a real tangent,
hunh?

BW