Re: OddBall as a market timing tool

Hello  Wes,

WW> Jim  is  right  on  track  with  this.  When  the Futures get high
WW> relative  to  the  underlying  cash index, it is a signal to begin
WW> watching  for the large institutional arbitragers to begin program
WW> trading.  There are systems This is the value of watching the TIKI
WW> *at  these  times*.  You generally won't see the move reflected in
WW> price action for another 30 secs - five minutes.

i  have  approximately  30  seconds  of  free  time  -  so wes tell me
everything  you know about program trading. i am curious to unlock the
hidden   secrets   of   the  institutional  arbitrages  and  use  this
information to make tons of money per hour.

WW> I'm  wondering  if  anyone  has investigated using the $SPINX with
WW> OddBall  and  forget  the  TIKI.  If  the  $ADV  is rising but the
WW> 1-minute   $SPINX   indicates   that  the  futures  are  near-term
WW> overbought  (meaning  that arbitragers may start driving the price
WW> down  near-term), take the futures long on a breakout as the price
WW> is  going  down  and reversing. One would get a better entry doing
WW> this.  The  caution  here  is  that  if  the  cash index is rising
WW> sharply,  the arbitragers are not going to risk going short in the
WW> futures for 2-3 points.

boy  oh  boy,  i  wish  i had insider knowledge of those institutional
traders  like  you do. where on earth did you get that experience? btw
before  you have ask lots of people to investigate something maybe you
should  be  required to post some proof of robustness first. you bring
up  this  tiki thing and offer no stats or proof other than you know a
guy  who  uses  it  to be successful. then you pick apart the box that
holds the Holy Grail - infidel!

you do some of your own research with your powerful ts6 thingy and let
us  know  what  your  stats are to back your claims of being "right on
track"  show  us the numbers. have your buddy who makes money with the
tiki  show  us  his  numbers and his trades else forced to dismiss all
your credibility hence forth. my trades are on the net live, are yours
or your buddies?

WW> Sincerely,
WW> Wes Williams

ps ob is crap according to you so why use it at all, can't you come up
with  your own ideas? oh you did that's right the tiki thing, nice. if
you  look  in  the archives you may find my writings on these and more
topics,   but  what  do  i  know  about  modeling  compared  to  those
institutional traders with that program trading.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com