Re: Am I missing something here .. Oddball

> It quickly became
> apparent that I could not simply go G9-G2, where
> column G is the number of advancers to give me the
> difference between todays natural hour and yesterday's
> natural hour.
>
> The reason was holidays. Some days are 7 hours and
> some 4 hours...

Correctamundo. In TS, it's a simple matter to compare the time of a bar
to the one x bars ago and adjust the lookback if necessary. It would be
a nesting nightmare to write a one-line formula for all the possible
exceptions in excel but it could be done. Probably easier to do it in
VBA where you have access to loops.

--
  Dennis