An association of traders at www.traders2traders.com

The numbers of traders that visit www.traders2traders.com perhaps raises an
opportunity for traders to benefit from what I'll initially refer to as an
association (of traders). The merit of using the strength in numbers
strategy may be quite appropriate in several instances, and I'd appreciate
comments from anyone interested in exploring such a concept.

For example, there are several questions on the list about software
packages, charlatans, newsletters, research reports, the future of TS, and
so on. Obviously a stronger voice can be brought to bear given a virtual
organization. Imagine complaints or compliments from 1000 serious traders
hitting SquawkBox, and there doesn't seem to be too much preventing an
expensive newsletter from being passed along to members of an association.
How about an online ordering and managing system used by "the big guys"
that's usually unaffordable for a single user. An association could dictate
QOS and pricing to brokers. Imagine that!

If a few of us make an effort to maintain some simple financials and
automate virtual meetings, coming together may be very advantageous. I look
forward to some emails.

Colin West