RE: Oddball real performance

Gary, you are right. I read the first two sentences of those posts and
deleted them and forgot them. My apologies to Viper.

Returning to OddBall performance, I noticed that the $ADV would sometimes
give a signal before price action caught up. As a result and after
collaboration with another member of the list, I added a breakout to OB. The
result was that it made the equity curve more stable and I can enter on a
stop, minimizing slippage.  Has anyone else already been there and done that
and is posted somewhere? I also tested some profit-preservation stop
strategies and decided that stops do not preserve profits any better than
the next signal. Has anyone else had results in this area?

Sincerely,
Wes Williams