Re: NOW AVAILABLE! "IT WAS A <SICK> JOKE" OK?

Holding back???  This is the ultimate in arrogance.

Why should MB reveal anything?  I suggest that those who complain about
the quality of a FREE system send several thousand dollars to the vendor
of their choice... then they can complain about the quality of something
expensive.

It's always easier to complain about not having something handed to you,
then it is to expend some effort.

This has gone on long enough.  As amusing as it is, it's time to use my
e-mail filter.