Re[4]: Fibonacci

On Sunday, February 17, 2002, 8:35:38 AM, Nick Puzzuoli wrote:

NP> Yes, we are talking about the "Speed/Resistance Fan" in TS2k. In
NP> the "format window" there are twelve available input slots for
NP> your Fib numbers. For example, I have -.618 and -1.618, and they
NP> work fine. Nothing crashes on me.

I played with this a bit. Looks like the problem was a 1.000 line I
had in my defaults. Removing this seems to get rid of the crash. If
you don't mind risking a crash, you might add one and see if it
crashes on your sys too. If so, we could document another TS2k bug.

Thanks for the responses,

ztrader