RE: Virus Alert

Judy:

Seems it was a badtrans virus, no damage to me.
Any attachment that says yadayadayada.scr gets my
suspision these days. If it says "Me_Nude.scr",
and it's from someone on this list, well ;-)....
I know I don't want to open it <g>, no matter
what it might be.

FWIW, it's one reason I use Hotmail to chat with
2-3 thousand of my closest pals here on this list, and
I use Pegasus mail to filter the rest.

BW