RE: Options

John,

The cute answer imho is none of them! Of the 3 you mentioned, Bay Options is
no longer available, but is reputed by its users to be very good.
"Optiontronics." I think you me Optionomics. Very expensive, unintuitive and
just doesn't deliver on it's claims. Many traders seem to use OptionVue. But
the people have a very arrogant attitude about their product and will nickel
and dime you to death for support.

The options software used by most of the Chicago traders, the hard-core of
options traders if you will, is Microhedge (www.microhedge.com). It's $300 a
month, but it's users swear by it.

I'm sure others will have some comments!

Colin West