Stock Market Wizards/Jack Schwager

For anyone's information, Jack Schwager's number is 1-508-696-6635. Perhaps
you could ask him about how he verified the track records in his book (if he
did at all). For the record I am not suggesting he is part of any fraud but
I am not saying he is not however. I no not know. Ironically I just ordered
this book so I will be reading with a grain of skepticism.

Also interesting to note that Jack told me that he is no longer trading but
instead is a Fund of Funds allocator.

If anyone does call him to ask him that question then please email back at
this address to let me know what he said! Thank you.