Re: MB worthless

Yep Mark is worthless.  I spent nearly one whole day fixing Odd Ball so it would work correctly.  If Mark was a decent kind of guy, willing to give to the world, he would have fixed the code before he gave it to everyone.  It's not like he doesn't have time to do it.  All he does is mess around helping people.

Now the Odd Ball is working correctly, with the help of a couple of add ons Mark left out, it kicks out 57.4% good trades and in my test period, of 3 years, net on a contract was $8,879,000 with losses at $2,349,000.

So answer me Mark.  Why didn't you give us the whole story right up front.  Don't give us any of that "Think for yourself stuff".  Why would a lazy jerk want to do that?

Signed,

Tongue in Cheek  (for those of limited intelligence)