Re: NOW AVAILABLE!

OK, I've had enough!  Over the past few years, I have spent quite a bit on
software, systems, indicators, programming, and data.

Mark Brown has ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS sent me code, back data, and answered
code-related questions.

He has never asked for a penny -- and I can honestly say that what he has given
me, and others, for free has been much more useful than most of what I have paid
for.

Mark Brown, has generously given his time and I publicly say THANK YOU.

If anyone doesn't like his code, don't use it.  OK?

Avery