From: Mike Eggleston [mailto:mikee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 8:48 AM
To: grehert@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Omega List
Subject: Re: From the Wizards Email List

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, grehert@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Wizards,
>
> I just got off the phone with Andrew Jones, senior developer for TS6. We
> were discussing some of the inherent limitations of TS6, and why most of
the
> power users of TS2000i balk at the idea of switching to TS6. I've been
> playing around with TS6 in a trial account just to compare it with 2000i.
> Andrew asked me if I would be willing to solicit from this group a list of
> the biggest gripes about the functionality of TS6, and pass it on to him.
> Please feel to give me some inputs that I can pass on to him. What kind of
> functionality do you need to see in order to find TS6 attractive, etc.
etc.?

- a list of what changed between ts2k and ts6
  - specifically listing what functions, but el and internal, changed
- a list of known bugs
- ability to chose dynamic colors rather than only the 16 provided
  - the editor can mix colors, why not on the charts?
- a way to sync all chart windows to the global cursor in the current window
- keep the floating tool bar in the same location regardless of in
  which mode is active, edit or chart

There are others, but its early for me and I can't recall them just yet.

Mike