Re: Amazing, Incredible OddBall version performance ?

List,

whereas I fully agree with the comments regarding posting private emails
publicly without all parties of the correspondence giving prior consent to
it (...VERY bad form!), the illustrious Mr. Brown did sort of leave himself
open to such comments:

Mark Brown, 30th January 2002, on this list: "Otherwise I always wonder what
keeps a developer from listening to what the public wants and simply
delivering it. Well on second thought having lived "barely" thru the
TradeWare debacle. I can tell you what the problem is, developers only want
to deliver what they are capable of, they are hard headed and will refuse to
collaborate to create the perfect solution. So basically all you will ever
get is compromise.".

Even though this comment was made in relation to system development
platforms, I think it's fair to say that it fits quite well. What goes
around...

Tom (a "developer")

P.S.: I also agree with the comments saying (basically, anyway) that the guy
who started this thread should pull himself together and figure the thing
out himself. If you expect to have the perfect solution handed to you on a
silver platter for free, you're going to die poor...