From the Wizards Email List

Wizards,

I just got off the phone with Andrew Jones, senior developer for TS6. We
were discussing some of the inherent limitations of TS6, and why most of the
power users of TS2000i balk at the idea of switching to TS6. I've been
playing around with TS6 in a trial account just to compare it with 2000i.
Andrew asked me if I would be willing to solicit from this group a list of
the biggest gripes about the functionality of TS6, and pass it on to him.
Please feel to give me some inputs that I can pass on to him. What kind of
functionality do you need to see in order to find TS6 attractive, etc. etc.?

Todd