Re: switching to globex hours in GS

>From: Todd Hoff <gatrboots@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: Omega forum posting <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: switching to globex hours in GS
>Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:46:27 -0800 (PST)
>
>Hello everyone,
>
>Does anyone have any shortcuts or tips on changing the
>"sessions" tab hours in GS. For instance , On ESH2, I
>generally like to use day session hours, but sometimes
>I want to see all sessions. The only way I know how to
>switch is to manually delete the globex hours from the
>sessions and then manually insert them to add them
>back. This can be quite a task, Is there an easier
>way. Oh, I forgot to mention, I am using 2000i
>prosuite. Thanks everyone.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Todd

This is best accomplished by using two different symbols, one with day
sessions and one with all sessions. In eSignal, you can use ES #F, which
rolls over automatically, to ES H2.  With Quote.com/Dynastore, you can
define an artificial symbol and feed it with current data. I don't know
about other data feeds.

Don't forget you must first enter and define the symbol in the symbol
universe.