RE: TradeStation Securities

Joe,

> Is anyone trading thru TradeStation Securities? I currently trade futures
> using PATS and the interface is flawless and simple. Is it possible to
> expect the same speed of execution and ease of use? How is TradeStation
> Securities say compared to InterActive Brokers for stocks? Thanks.

TS Securities is similar to the web-based PATS interface (not the Java). TS
Securities is as easy to use as PATS is. PATS is friendlier in the sense
that I can have multiple views that auto-refresh whereas I do not with TS
securities interface. I have experienced good response time with TS
Securities futures. They have been down once in the month I have been with
them. It would be nice when they finally connect automatic execution from TS
to the Futures desk.

Sincerely,
Wes Williams