Re: My Ultimate Question

I don't know if this will help you but it might. Look at a weekly chart
of the NASDAQ 100. It has been in a steep down trend. Now look at
a daily chart, and you will see it is still there (the down trend),
(and should now more obvious to you) since looking at the weekly chart.

What I am trying to point out is sometimes its hard to see the forest from
the
trees. You need to trade along with the major trend, and 15 minutes is too
short. Use a simple weekly filter such as has the high of last week been
taken
out, or the low? What was the direction before that? Be biased one side
based on the trend. Pay attention to when it changes. This should limit you
to mostly one losing trade during the direction change.

I hope this helps.

David