RE: Economic Numbers and Daytrading

Dan,

I've not had much success with this strategy. There are links to economic
calendars and historical data at www.traders2traders.com which may be of
help. The most important report is the employment report, which is release
on the first Friday of each month. Other reports or numbers vary in
popularity or importance depending on economic status as perceived by the
majority at the time of the report.