Re: The State of Our Union-2002

  • To: jvbronke@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: The State of Our Union-2002
  • From: Avery Mantle <averyman27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:20:02 -0800

Please remove me from your distribution list.  As someone who travels to Israel on
business and has become quite familiar with the area and people, your letter is
wrong on almost every assertion and your "facts" regarding the conflict are both
erroneous and incomplete.  Furthermore, your logic about the attack on the U.S. is
very disturbing.  If Bin Laden murdered thousands of U.S. civilians and hundreds of
military people in order to achieve the same objective as Hamas, then you apparently
support Bin Laden's goals along with Hamas.  You should also become a little
familiar with Hamas has in store for you and all Americans should they ever achieve
their goal of expanding Islamic fundamentalism.  The Wst Bank is part one of many.
America and Afghanistan have already had a taste and Americans don't share your
vision of Islamic justice.

At any rate, it is not my goal to educate you nor to change your opinions but I
would appreciate your removing me from your distribution list.

Thank you.