**recently booted from ebay**

original copy of both Tradestation 4.0 and Optionstation 1.2. Everything is included. A security block(and builder number), and forever passwords for both option and tradestation. Alo is a 25 year historical data CD on stocks, futures, index's, and mutual funds. Videos,Manuals.

I have also contacted tradestation and received a customer ID # and I will include all necessary customer info. If you want to receive customer support/tech support directly from tradestation once you receive the product.

I am writing this to all of the bidders of my auction. So if you want this great software, shoot me an email with a bid amount of at least $75+15 for shipping). I will notify if youve been outbid. If you are the top bid email response I will send you instructions on paying me by paypal. I will wait until Friday Feb 8th to wait for all bidders.

Yes I will ship outside of U.S. as long as bidder pays for shipping charges.

thankyou

-Ryan Bellevue, Washington