Traders-Soft Products

Hello ,

I  would  like  to  make  a correction about an assumption that I made
about  the  policies of http://www.traders-soft.com software sales.  I
assumed  that  because they used a hard drive lock with their software
that they would not allow you to move the software from one hard drive
to  the  other.  I use their QLoader program for retrieving historical
data  from  Quote.com and then it automatically saves the data in .xpo
format  ready  to paste into ts2000i.  I have been very happy with the
product.

I  requested  a  second  key and was given one, which I installed this
morning  on one of the new computers I just built.  It works fine, and
I am a very satisfied customer.

--

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown

°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°