Re: Regarding Spreads

  Plot1(c of data2 - c of data3,"PBHigh");
  {?}Plot2(c of data2 - c of data3,"PBLow");

After another cup of coffee it occurs to me
this might be better  (I'm not sure you
even need Plot2), but it needs to be left running
in real time and update "every tick" to actually
see the highs and lows of the spread. After the
fact you'll only see the close of your time
frame as a dot.

Again, use at your own risk: untested.

BW