Re: Regarding Spreads

  Plot1(h of data2 - h of data3,"PBHigh");
  Plot2(l of data2 - l of data3,"PBLow");

The above paintbar, set to update every tick, might
help. I haven't checked it out: use at your own
risk. Obviously, you need data2 and 3 or whatever
in the proper places in charting.

BTW, which futures markets are you trading with
10,000 lot orders?

BW