Regarding Spreads

HI,

The current spread function in ST is the difference between "close of
data1 - close of data2". This will return only 1 value and naturally only a
line chart is plotted out from this information.

I am wondering if it is possible to kinda create a bar chart for spreads,
with "high of data1 - high of data2" equating to the high of the spread bar,
"low of data1 - low of data2" being the low of the spread bar, "open of
data1 - open of data2" the open of the spread bar and lastly "close of
data1 - close of data2" will be the close of the day for the spread bar.

As spreads do fluctuate through the course of a day trading sesssion, it
would be most helpful if we could capture the actual magnitude of the
spreads' movement. In short, I think it will be a better way to represent
them than just taking the difference in the closing. For example, a spread
that closes at around 50 for the last few days may probably be having
fluctuations to as high as 60 and as low as 40. Thus, there is actually a
lot more action than a relatively straight line of around a value of 50
would show.

tks