RE: video Card to support 4 monitors?

Look at http://www.colorgraphic.net/

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Marc Lawrence [mailto:mhl7@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	Saturday, February 02, 2002 1:56 PM
To:	omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	video Card to support 4 monitors?

Hi All,

I am looking to upgrade my computer system and would
like the ability to support 4 monitors.  I ran across
this article
http://www.esignal.com/exchange/v18_09/your_trading_office.asp
 that talks about the Appian X -  it also talks about
how you need a liquid cooling system installed for
this to run properly.

Does anyone have recommendations for video cards?  are
there any good alternatives without installing a
liquid cooling system?  If you do need one does anyone
have any suggestions here?   Thanks in advance-  Marc