Intraday Data at the End of the Day

My software may look obsolete when compared to the Tradestation 6, but it
does the job I need.

I use Supercharts 4RT.
I work full-time and do swing  and position trading.
In the "good old days" I used to download intraday data from the Omega
website in the evenings, do my Elliott
Wave analysis using intraday data and make my decision for the following
day.

As we all know, Omega doesn't provide intraday data free any more.

The reason I want to stick with my present software is the I am a Bill
William's  PROFITUNITY graduate
and his indicators are compatible with Omega products.

Is there any data supplier out there who provide intraday data at the End of
the Day and whose data is compatible with Supercharts 4RT.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dalton