Anyone getting delayed futures DTN satellite feed ?

Anyone getting DELAYED futures plus indices through
DTN satellite feed using ProSuite or TS2K as your
trading program please get back to me and let me know
how stable your version 822 global server is . . . .

I'm betting that not a single person exists getting a
mixture of delayed futures and indices (indices only
come real time) that is successfully using ProSuite or
TS2K (server version 822 or SP5) to receive and
process data.

If your not getting delayed futures no need to
respond.

Shadow