Re: Applying stat. indicators to spreads

Tks for all your help guys. I really can't thank you enough; even this will
be an understatement.

This is my first major EasyLanguage exploit. Pathetic as it may sound, but
this is the truth; I am but only a novice in this. A novice of the
novices... Thanks for all your patience with me and my illogical questions.

When I had first read the initial solution, I thought I had it all under
control, only to realise that there are both function and indicator files to
look into. I thought I needed to change both but the idea of just changing
one was in my mind too. The problem apparently was that I didn't know which
was the right solution. I went into elaborate amendments on both files, only
to end up with lots of syntax errors.

But now I finally understand. Correct me if I am wrong in my conclusion, but
the function file is the one that contains the actual mathematical formula
for RSI while the indicator file is the one that specifies the type of data
required and plots it on the screen. As such, input for RSI comes from
Indicator file while Function file is responsible for calculating it. Thus,
amending the indicator file is all that is required because be it whether
the input is outright or spread prices, the mathematical formula for RSI is
still the same, which BTW resides in the function file.

Did I finally get it correct this time?

tks