TS2000 & Metastock format

I have a problem with EOD data banck in Metastock format (Dat+Dop) and with
workspaces where I save charts.
TS2000i often makes confusion with headlines longer than 10-12 characters (I
use ISIN code).It happens that monitor shows correct shares name and Tickers
but TS hooks up another storic store so as the graphic doesn't correspond to
the rigth haedline.
This morning, for exemple, I opened the workspace that conteins "PV Euro Adv
Bond" mutual fund (Ticker 0111548326) that is worth 221.16 euro and I saw a
wrong graphic with a storic store between 42 and 50 euro.
What can I do?

Thkx

Davide Bulgarelli

Responsabile Gestioni Patrimoniali