Re: Applying stat. indicators to spreads

No code or "hard work" needed:

I said:

"Under Input, Price, type:

Close of data1 - close of data2
{or whatever the spread datas are}"

IOW:

Format the indictor in Charting (TS4 version), click input,
click edit price, type in:

Close of data1 - close of data2

or

Close of data1/close of data2

or

Close of data2/close of data3

{or whatever the spread data you want}

BW

    From: "Tanoto Sau Ian" <sitanoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List, Omega" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Applying stat. indicators to spreads
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 06:26:47 +0800

Hi,

I am trying to apply stat. indicators like RSI, momentum, etc to spread =
charts of spreads. However, that is not possible as I can only choose =
either data1 or data2, which are components of the spread, instead of =
the spread itself.

Do i have to rewrite all these indicators to work with spreads or are =
they just impossible to do so?

Tks, for all the help u guys are giving here.

tsi