RE: How to import older ver 707 charts into ver 822 ??

Do not use anything from SP2.  No workspaces no charts.  EasyLanguage is ok as I recall.  Sorry.  Been there several times.

Jimmy

-----Original Message-----
From: blackcloudover BillCruz [mailto:trad_delist_anydaynow@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 4:17 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to import older ver 707 charts into ver 822 ??

Anybody know the correct procedure to import all my
work (charts) from TS2000i ver 707 (SP2) into ver 822
(SP5) ??

I thought it was as simple as just copying over the
MY WORK folder, but wow, all the error messages I'm
getting now in charting side.

Can it be done safely or should I just start building
charts manually ?

Shadow