Re: TS2000i and data sources

DTN satellite - $77 per month (deal ends tommorrow I
heard) - 10 min unlimited delayed futures, plus
indices

Esignal internet - 50 symbol limit (delayed) for $99
per month
DBC cable ?
BMI I think is out of business
I heard somebody take 4 months to get Future Source to
work properly with TS2K

Realtime feeds have additional exchange fees (extra$)

Quote.com (Lycos) through internet is reasonable but
you need the Dynastore light app - they stopped
selling it I heard - maybe somebody on Omega list got
it still.

Who did I leave out ?

Shadow