Off Topic - FIle Update Monitor

I have uploaded a general purpose File Update Monitor to my webspace.  This
utility will monitor the file dates on all files within a given folder and
report how long it has been since the most recent update took place.  If you
combine this utility with a TS ELA which appends a NULL (or anything else)
to a file by the same name as the chart symbol then the displayed time would
be how long it has been since that chart was last updated.

This utility was originally programmed to detect the TS4/BMI "10/27 Glitch"
but it will alert the user if the chart stops updating for any reason - loss
of input data, a HALT was placed on the symbol or ????  The utility is not
specific to the BMI datafeed or any particular version of TradeStation - the
only requirement is that Easy Language can write to an external file.

The utility can be scheduled to provide alerts only on certain week days and
also alert level can be manually selected or programmed as a function of
time of day.

Alerts can either be audible (a WAV file) or pop up screen if the Operating
System supports that function.

I use the utility to monitor QQQ, INDU and a BMI test symbol (BTCI2F) which
gives 1 minute ticks 24/7 and during market hours I have the utility alert
level set to 15 seconds which works very well.

The Utility, a Read me HTML file and the TS ELA are contained in a zip file
under "TS4/TS2000i Chart Update Monitor" which is located in the
"TradeStation Projects" area of my web space:

http://home.adelphia.net/~rlscott1/

A GIF of the utility display is attached.

Regards,

~Bob