Re[2]: Problem In TS6

Hello Don,

DR> Jerry:

DR> I love TS6.  Don't criticise the one I love.  (:>{}.

DR> Tech sup is very fast for TS6 questions.  Why not give them a call before
DR> writing another complaint for a thousand readers to have to read.

DR> Good trading,

DR> Don

The newest download of TS6, has a new version of trendline automatic,
so they have addressed some issues I think.  Have not had a chance to
look at it myself, just noticed that a couple of functions/indicators
got replaced, linear regression and trendline automatic.

--
Best regards,
 Ernie                            mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx