Re: QCollector : Comments Required ???

Hello  Ullrich,

QCollector  has  to be the absolute best program I have ever purchased
for  it's  intended  purpose.   An  overuse of superlatives would fall
short of describing the joy I get from using it.  I have collected and
maintain  over  2700  symbols  with  it.  I currently collect some 300
symbols  in  semi  real  time  snap  shots  of  5  minute  intervals,
effortlessly.   I  feel  like a criminal using it because the purchase
price does not reflect it's worth to me.

No connection what so ever, other than a very satisfied customer.

UF> It works great for 944 symbols over 3 minute bars and about 3 months of
UF> history.  -uf

ps  I  desperately wish that they had continued the development of the
Omega Updater.  It was available only for TS4 and with some work would
have  been a heaven sent as well.  I wish someone would create one for
TS2000i, it would make that a more useful product I think.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com