Re: 15 min Data

Hi Compra,

Cd> I am attempting to import 15 min bar data in a .csv file
Cd> into  global  server.  I seemingly am successful. I then
Cd> try  to  veiw  it in a 15 min chart, but I get a message
Cd> that no data exists in this time period.

   The  first  thing you should do is take a look at the raw
   data.  If  it's a smaller file, you can open it in Excel,
   but  if  it's  larger, then open MS Word (or similar) and
   open  your  *.csv file from within that application. Then
   look  at the data, and make sure it's what it is supposed
   to be.

   While  you are looking at it, check the very last line in
   the file. Make sure the data is continuous and there's no
   "junk" or unusual characters at the end of file.

   Finally,                                            check
   http://traders2traders.com/data/TSandCSV.htm  which  is a
   small  step  by  step  procedure  to  help people who are
   downloading .csv data from there.

--
 Dave Nadeau
 Fort Collins, CO