From: "Alexander" <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 8:18 PM
Subject: Global server data does not match the charted data

: Tradestation never ceases to amaze me. Sometimes for the good but
sometimes
: for...
:
: My TY continuous symbol daily chart has a bad price on 11/19/2001. I went
into
: the global server to edit it and found that all the prices in the global
server
: (OHLC) for that symbol and day and days around it do not match what is
being
: charted! How does that happen? (That's like Moses coming down with 24
: commandments!) How do I fix it? I've tried deleting data indexs, GSQF,
symswap
: and sysevent and rebuilding the server but that did not fix it. Any ideas?
(I
: haven't tried praying but hey...)
:
: Thanks