Stocks Data Database : Is there one out there that does this ?

I am after a database that maintains Stocks/securities intraday data realtime.
- via internet feed
- allows users developements to pull data from it
- ASCII format preferred but not essential
- Realtime update quick and accurate
- Can handle 400 plus symbols easily

Product like Qcollector, QComData maintain data on harddrive in ASCII files for
intraday data , but are slow to update realtime for symbols lists over 200.

MarketStream sound great but as far as I can work out it does not receive data
from internet feeds.

So any other products out there like Marketstream that has internet data feed
connection.

thanks in advance

Ian

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!