Help, Please with EL tied to specific entry

This is where I am stuck:

Sell from entry ("KCLong") next bar at$ Low Stop;

What I really want to is to create a signal in the opposite direction should
this "KCLong" signal result in a move to the downside.   "KCLong" is
generated by a lower Keltner Band violation and subsequent move back to the
upside.

To net it out: I want the sell short any bar  that follows a "KCLong" entry
and has a close lower than the ***LOW OF THAT ENTRY BAR NAMED - KCLong***
This must execute the "Sell Short"(not just sell) at the close of the
bar(not intrabar like the code written above).

PS  version is TS 6.0 (if it makes any difference).

Ted Climo