From: Antonio Pantalena [mailto:antonio.pantalena@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 4:58 PM
To: Nurudin Kaba
Cc: Omega list
Subject: Re: RINA products...

I bought portfolio stream (cost:11000$) and I run it with Telerate
Tradestation 2000i....

Optimization doesn't work at all, they talk about allocation but you'll
never know how much money do you need to run the system and if you have to .
By asset allocation they means the returns from every instruments!!!!!  I
called them several times, their answer:"Interesting!". The only thing they
did was providing me with 3dview free so that I could do 3d visual analysis
on singol instrument systems...well...it doesn't work!!!!!

I wouldn't pay 11000 $ for it, maybe 11.