DTN Global Server ver 822 quietly quitting - Bad Mojo ?

Thanks to everyone on the list who has suggested so
many things to try and solve my ver. 822 Global Server
crashing problem.

Anybody who is currently using ProSuite version 822
SP5 (especially those using a DTN data feed)  I'd like
to hear from you about:

1) how stable your global server is . . .
2) if you had any problems initially loading your DTN
symbols (symbol portfolio).
3) What method did you use to load your symbols the
first time (I used the default symbol collection
templates in ver 822 server and just let the receiver
push the symbols on down).
4) Are you subscribing to the DTN Mark Brown data feed
deal ?
5) Are you getting both futures (delayed)
   and indices (real time) ?

I now use Mark Brown Deal (DTN deal on his website),
but having a LOT of trouble getting it to work
properly. I've tried all kinds of hardware
replacement, new hard drive, convert to Win2000 with
SP2, , reformat drive, reload ProSuite and update with
SP4 then SP5,  found out I had a bad DTN satellite
receiver yesterday when I swapped out old for new that
DTN sent me. Now getting good data without bad CRC's,
but Global server (GS) still quits some, but less than
before. I get from 2 hours to 6 hours without a "quiet
quit". (Previously I always got a memory error crash,
now it just quits quietly).

Funny, GS runs fine in OFFLINE mode. But on real time
mode it crashes. Leads me to suspect bad symbols or
something corrupting GS coming in from receiver.

To try to clean out any corrupted symbols or corrupted
data sent by DTN  - - - yesterday I deleted all
futures options and turned off ALL collection
templates in GS, then I manually deleted all those
indices and futures I don't follow. Now only like 183
indices and 34 futures symbols.
Then, I went to PDS directory, made a backup, and
deleted all .idx files, dfmf.dat and smf.dat.

 Strange that I only signed up for delayed futures and
whatevertime indices (no futures options, but futures
options poured in like a champ) - they told me
yesterday that indices all come in real time only.

I suspect mixing real time indices with 10 min delayed
futures causing problem.

It's been 48 hours since booting the new receiver and
I'm seeing futures data coming in but most indices
show no data when I look in the GS edit data menu
(only INDU is showing data in indices).

Would the translator.mdb file have anything to do with
this - I tried updating mine with Access '97, maybe
now ProSuite cannot read it because of using older MS
Access to update  ? Mark's website used to have an
updated translator.mdb file but dead link now. I
thought the translator.mdb file only used when
importing data from say other data feeds than what
your server is set up for (translates symbols properly
only).

This is 2nd of same message sent to the list - prior
message had .gif attached showing performance menu of
Global Server . . .

Shadow