Re: Desktop Pagers [was: Dual Monitors]

newegg.com  is a really good supplier.  i had a case run over by a fex
truck  and  they  took  it  back and fedxed another one out to me.  of
course  pricewatch.com  is  the  place to look for sure.  for the most
part i have had pretty good luck with the cheapest vendors there.

i  just ordered another soltek mother board from newegg.  the last one
i  built is so fast it's really impressive for a win machine.   if you
are wondering about your computers speed and settings ect.  there is a
test  that  you  can go run at www.pcpitstop.com it is pretty accurate
and  will even give you your internet speed, up and down load.  see if
your computer clocks over 1000 using their test.  if it does hat's off
to you that's a fast machine.

i  would  be  real  curious how a dual cpu amd stacks up if anyone has
one.  mark

Hello  multitrak,

mwan> www.pricewatch.com

mwan> lists Newegg as having the cheapest (including shipping)...$79 + $8.00 Fedex

mwan> MT

mwan> when in doubt, pricewatch.com is the place to go

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com