From: "JerryWar" <drwar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega-List (E-mail)" <Omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 9:20 AM
Subject: Omega problem

: I had to call omega this morning because of Holiday gap in my charts. I
was
: pleasantly suprised to hear an automated voice say, "your call will be
: answered within 3 minutes", and it was actually shorter than that. It
turns
: out the holiday gap was a setting on my chart preferences. In my mind I
had
: them blamed for it before the call. Their Tech support person "Richard"
: solved that and another problem we have been having. I am one of the first
: to bash omega because of the way we have been treated, but I have to admit
: today was a pleasant suprise.
:
: Jerry
: