Re: BLAMING OmegaResearchCrooks or accepting responsibility

your probably right . . . unless Omega unknowingly
made the mistake of selling their software to one of
those shareholder lawyers a year or 2 ago because he
wanted to try his hand at trading, and then he
experienced Omega tele. support . . . . and now he'd
like to get even . . . Oh well -