Re: Competition at last

>http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/home

I looked it over several months ago.  It's "competition" and it has a
lot of support, and the users there have many good ideas.  I especially
like the trading system running contest going on the web site.

However, the programming language leaves something to be desired.
It's powerful, no doubht about that.  But you have to do a lot more
of your own bookkeeping that TS does for you in EasyLanguage.

The Wealth Lab web interface software is free to use over the web
but you have to know what youre doing.  The stand-alone software
costs $300 and has a 21-day trial period -- in my opnion not nearly
long enough to master it.

--
//  \
//___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com