PushPOP

Hi Robert,

   I  wanted  to  take  a moment to thank you publically for
   your  very  generous contribution of the PushPOP.dll that
   you developed.

   I  continue  to  find  more  and  more uses for it.  I've
   recently  started  using  it  to push the net equity from
   charts   with  systems/strategies  applied  to  create  a
   cumulative  equity  curve  that  I  can  see  in  various
   timeframes--adjustable  with the compression level of the
   data plotted on that separate chart--a very nice feature!

   It  has  also  proved  very  useful  in Real Time to send
   signals  from  a  tick-based  chart  to  a  ShowMe  on  a
   time-based chart.  Again, very nice!

   Your work and sharing are much appreciated!

--
 Dave Nadeau
 Fort Collins, CO