Controlling commentary from signal name?

Hello all

Is it possible to control commentary such that commentary is/is not sent,
pending on what the signal name is of a current position (I'm trying to stop
commentary if MarketPosition <> Signal Name)?

criteria;
-I've been using nxtopen.dll and entries such as.......
If Nxtopen > Close then Sell("18") at Nxtopen - 0.010 stop;

-I have a number of 'Include Systems' all with different 'Signal Names' and
unique exit criteria, and each exit statement I wish to have unique
commentary to match, but only to be sent where MarketPosition = Signal Name.

I've tried a number of methods and the TS4 EL manual is not much help here.
Say has anyone ever noticed the contents of that manual seem quite out of
sequence? .....or maybe I'm out of squence - at least with the order of my
commentary!

Regards
Jon Macmichael