Re: O-Fund Trades Jan. 18th

Hello  All,

figuring that i am the largest looser, i want to maintain my lead. so
since the market has done nothing buy go down since my long position's
in the indexes. i figure i will continue my humbling - remindful
experience here as to why i rely solely upon mechanical systems. it is
often said to made the best of what you have and what comes your way,
so given that thought. i have decided to play the card s life has
dealt me and continue my overwhelming fantastic downward momentum.

so let't try

short nzh2
short sph2
short djh2
long ush2

oh  heck  how  many  times can a guy be wrong anyway? scratch that and
let's make it (since i have ground to make up)

O-Fund Trades Jan. 18th

long sph2
long nzh2
long djh2
long  nyh2  (does  this  thing  even  trade anymore?)

now back to the bat cave and the security of humming computers.

I will just recycle bill's disclaimer below. and also warn you if your
following me you must be lost. ;-)  m

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com